GWZ International Investment Management Co., Ltd.
Room 1701, 17/F, Henan Building, No. 90 Jaffe Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Company Number: 1359548
Weiherweg 5 A
Phone: +49-81 66-99 49 025
Fax: +49-81 66-99 58 67
Stefan Graber (Managing Director)
Turnover Tax No.
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
1 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) This data privacy statement explains how and what personal data we collect from you through our website. Personal data means all data that can relate to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail account(s), user behaviour.
(2) Persuant to Arrticle 4 Clause 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is GWZ International Investment Management Co., Ltd. If you have any questions about the processing of your data by GWZ, you can contact us by mail to GWZ International Investment Management Co., Ltd., Weiherweg 5 A, 85391 Allershausen, Tel. +49-81 66-99 49 025, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) Whenever you contact us by e-mail, we save the data provided by you (your e-mail account, possibly your name and phone number) to be able to deliver answers to your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer necessary, or we limit its procession where it is subject to legal obligations to retain data.
(4) If we involve contracted third party providers to support individual functions of our offer or should we want to use your data for advertisement, the relevant applicable procedures are described in detail below. Below, we also describe the established criteria for the duration of data storage period.
(5) The data processed by us are deleted or their procession is limited in accordance with Articles 17 and 18 of the GDPR. Unless explicitly stated otherwise in this data privacy statement, the data stored by us is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for is intended purpose and no legal obligations to retain data prevent its deletion. Limitations are imposed on procession of the data which has not been deleted because it is required for other legally allowed purposes. In other words, such data is blocked and not accessible for processing for any other purpose. This rule applies for example to the data which has to be retained for reasons associated with commercial or tax law.
2 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights in respect to us regarding the personal data relating to you: You have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us. We hope for your understanding because in case of an inquiry submitted to us other than in writing we will most probably request proof from you in such a situation in order to confirm that you are actually the person you claim to be. You also have the right to adjust or to delete or to limit procession of your data to an extent legally allowed. Moreover, you have the right to object against procession of your data to an extent permitted by law. The same can be said about the right to data transmissibility. (2) Furthermore, you have the right to apply to a data protection authority with complaints concerning how your personal data is processed by us, for instance the Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht.
3 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA FROM OUR WEBSITE VISITORS
(2)The following data is saved:
- Referrer (previously visited website)
- Requested website or file
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Used device type
- Time of access
- IP address in anonymous form
4 OBJECTIONS AGAINST DATA PROCESSING OR RECALLING OF YOUR DATA FROM PROCESSION
(1) You can withdraw your agreement earlier granted us for procession of your personal data at any time. Such withdrawal of your agreement will affect the accessibility of your personal data for procession as soon as you make it known to us.
(2) To the extent we process your personal data to support our legitimate interests, you can file an objection against such processing. That is the case in particular where procession of the concerned data is not necessary for the purpose of executing our agreement with you, which fact we point out in the description of the concerned function below. If you file an objection with us, please kindly provide reasons why we should not process your personal data the way we are processing them currently. If your objection is found to be substantiated, we will investigate the matter and either suspend procession of your data and make appropriate adjustments or disclose to you our overriding reasons to continue procession of the concerned data where protection is necessary.
(3) You can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of marketing and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your marketing objection under the contact data mentioned in paragraph 1 (2).
5 INTEGRATION OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our website, which are stored on http://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the extended data protection mode, i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos the data will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data procession.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned in section 3 of this statement will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. if you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before playing the video. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) By integrating YouTube we improve our website and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Section (1) Letter (f) of the GDPR.
(4) YouTube is operated by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, Tel. +1 650 253 0000, e-mail: email@example.com. Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in the privacy statement. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in the USA as well and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active.